- Asset Management
- AMC Investment Capital Ukraine
- ICU Investment Management (BVI)
- The Investment Committee
ICU’s active portfolio management strategy has enabled us to deliver returns to clients significantly ahead of market benchmarks.
ICU’s veteran investment team is supported by robust macroeconomic and sectoral analyses from our in-house team of research economists.
ICU's Investment Advisory team has successfully closed over $1 billion in M&A transactions
ICU’s Investment Advisory team advises companies in raising capital through both the public markets as well as private equity placements
ICU is a leading underwriter of corporate bonds in Ukraine. Our distribution network includes foreign institutional investors as well as leading Ukrainian financial players and high net worth individuals.
ICU’s Investment Advisory team has played an influential role in nearly every major debt restructuring in Ukraine and successfully closed over $2 billion in debt restructuring transactions
ICU provides financial brokerage services to private and institutional clients and acts as a market maker on the major exchanges and over-the-counter markets.
ICU has provided daily exchange rate and inflation figures for the Ukrainian market since 2009.
Subscribe to our research newsletter to receive our latest publications.
ICU is an independent asset management, private equity and investment advisory firm specialising in the Emerging Markets of Central and Eastern Europe.
Are you interested in joining the leading team of investment managers and financial industry professionals in Ukraine?
The investment objective of the fund is to achieve total return on capital by taking advantage of both market rises and declines without being restricted by industry, sector, geography or market.
Private Closed-End Fund
British Virgin Islands (BVI)
GlobeOp Financial Services (Cayman)
Morgan Stanley & Co International
Private and institutional investors
Portfolio A, Portfolio B
30 Working Days Notice
1% NAV annually
15% of profitability obtained, high water mark
1. Complete the identification procedure according to the fund administrator's requirements.
2. When the identification is complete, the administrator calculates the official net asset value per share, prepares and sends a subscription request stating the total number and value of shares. The membership application is valid for 10 days.
3. Once the funds are received, the administrator notifies the investor by mail that transaction is completed.
4. Administration updates the shareholder register.
Contact: Liliya Kubytovych
тел./факс: +38 (044) 220-01-20